Friday, July 10, 2009

Life Lately,

Hello Everyone,
I just got back from a week at camp and it was a good week. I really didn't want to go to this week of camp because I wanted some more down time, but of course God turned it around and the week turned out amazingly! It's storming out right now, well it's about to anyway. It's crazy how fast the weather can change. It just shows how God is the only explanation for the weather because it's so unpredictable. This week at camp was awesome. The picture below is of a thistle, isn't the prettiest thistle you have ever seen?! I love it, but too bad it's all prickly! I'm looking forward to next week because this week was amazing enough. God is amazing. Oh yeah my camera broke this week, but I guess that shouldn't be a surprise! Well ttyl.

God Bless =]
Heather


No comments: