Friday, October 19, 2007

Life At The Moment

Ok so I am sitting here at about 12:02 in the morning of October 20th, 2007. It is Kierstin's birthday today and she's already one. All the moving around she does and all the talking she does makes it seem like she's about a year older. She even said my name so that's pretty exciting. My weekend is going pretty good so far. It is Friday so that means I still have two days left of the weekend. Tomorrow I am getting my hair died a couple different kinds of brown. I haven't died my hair for about 8 months so I think it is needed. On Sunday I have to work at 7 A.M. and I'm kind of nervous. I haven't worked on a Sunday for awhile but I'm sure it will be fine. Then on Monday I have a meeting for the Spanish trip next summer. For spanish next year we will be going to madrid and paris so that should be fun. I also have play practice on monday so I should probably practice my lines a lot more. Also I need to study for my Business Law test on Monday. Life's pretty good for me now but the drama is not so good. I know there will always be drama but some of it could have been avoided. I can't wait to be away from the drama in heaven someday. I get to go to a MercyMe concert next weekend so that should be fun. I haven't really heard much of their songs except "I Can Only Imagine" which is an amazing song. Well I should probably go to sleep so my sleep isn't totally messed up and so I don't sleep in too late tomorrow. Also I kinda want to write but I still need to brush my teeth and wash my face before I got to sleep. well peace out.

Much Love,
Heather

1 comment:

Trina said...

cool.. you started a blog!
love ya!