Saturday, October 27, 2007

Notes

So on Tuesday night I went to the football game and it was about an hour an a half bus ride. Anyway I was just looking out the window and all around and I was just like wow everything is just so magnificently beautiful. This made me thinking about the beauty of nature and everything and my brother. There are so many little joys in life that make me smile or just amaze me.Then I decided to write these notes in my cell phone screen and I saved them in my drafts and here they are:

I want to stare into the sun's brightness because it's so unbelievably beautiful! Thank you Jesus!

I want to smell the flowers a bit longer because the smell is oh so sweet.

I miss the days you'd come home and sing to the radio and I thought you were a good singer like the people on the radio.

I also miss hearing you call me punky because not many people call me that anymore.


Always remember:
Take some time to smell the roses because it makes life so much sweeter!!! Be thankful for what you have and thank God for all the magnificent things he has blessed us with!!

No comments: