Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hmm.... What Am I Thinking???

Let's see I'm pretty happy because we don't have school tomorrow and our room is finally clean after like two weeks. Also today at work it didn't go all that bad and it was super duper busy. I'm worried because I have to write a thing about bullying by Wednesday night and Stacey probably wants the computer right now or in a little bit. Stacey and Amanda made some yummy cookies today so that was quite fun eating those. I cleaned my room today and that was not too bad because now it's clean and we can actually see the ground. I really want to write something really amazing right now but I don't know if I will be able to.
Let's see... what am I thinking of.... the beauty of earth .... the joy of life..... being thankful... thinking positive..... how great God is...... how hard life can be sometimes.....
Hmmm.......

Everything is just so amazing...
Seriously look around you..
Every little thing how could any man create it...
That's why it's obvious God made it..
All the love and work he put in to making everything is just so cool....
The beautiful colors of the leaves in the fall or the snow on the bare branches in the winter....
God is just so amazing....
The thing is he is so amazing and perfect but he still loves us and we're far from perfect...
Even after all our mistakes in life he still loves us and forgives us...
Ahhh it's so cool that someone that amazing loves each and everyone of us.....
Sometimes we do things that are un-called for but he still loves us and he is always right there with open arms....
Sometimes our world may seem really scary but when we look to God we see beauty in such little things and it makes life so much sweeter....
I love looking at sunsets because they're just so amazing.....
I love looking at the clouds because they're just so beautiful and magnificant...
I love seeing all the wonder God has created.....
I love God so much........
God gives me strength and courage in moments that I would be a scaredy cat without him..
He has helped me accomplish things that I never imagined that I would...
I wish everyone knew Jesus as their Savior because that'd be pretty sweet :)........


Well I could probably write a lot more but I have to work on my bullying thing so peace out!!! Ttyl!!!

Much Love,
Heather

No comments: