I have like fifty Christmas cards to make and I really want to finish them but I don't think it's going to happen..
I have been thinking a lot lately about how amazing Jesus is and how I wish that other people realized that... Life as a Jesus lover may seem boring but it's so amazing... God's grace is so amazing and so encouraging... He makes me happy when I want to just cry my eyes out.. .He has helped me so much in life, seriously.... Jesus died on the cross for us so why can't we do a little bit on our parts and live for him... He died a gruesome death on the cross so we wouldn't have to spend eternity in hell so why can't we do him a favor by living for him... Maybe living for Jesus doesn't sound fun to you but I think it is fun.... Who cares if you will have to cut some things out of your life because trust me it's for the good... Some things that I have cut out of my life have definitely benefited me.. trust me..
I am thinking about reading my testimony at the next SPY meeting so that should be cool... I really wish I had a possible way of finishing all my Christmas cards, I was so excited to hand them all out but now it's not possible : ) I was trusting in Jesus to get it done but maybe I just need to keep having hope because right now it looks hopeless...
I had to work today and it was busy for like two hours straight... it was kinda crazy and then the other waitress wasn't feeling good so she left but I got through it and kept on thinking positive and it helped... Otherwise I would have went crazy...
Tomorrow I am staying at Kendra's so yeah.... I lost my script for the one act play and we are supposed to know our lines by now so that's not good.... I have to think positive....
Let's see..... What can I be happy about??
Christmas is soon
I have some of my Christmas cards done...
I only work Friday this weekend....
I get to wear our angel outfits at school on Friday
Welding is almost over
We are putting up our Christmas tree tonight....
I like baseball hats and my curly hair
I'm living and I'm healthy
This is who I am...
I'm the kind of girl that would rather wear a baseball hat instead of straightening her hair.
I'm the kind of girl that appreciates her wavy hair.
I'm the kind of girl that thinks she's beautiful.
I'm the kind of girl that tries to love Jesus with all her heart.
I'm the kind of girl that would rather be alone and listen to music than with friends at times.
I'm the kind of girl that her family is very important to her.
I'm the kind of girl that does not talk to many boys because they intimidate me.
I'm the kind of girl that can't wait to fall in love someday.
I'm the kind of girl that tries to see the good in everyone.
I'm the kind of girl that likes doing manly things instead of girl things.
I'm the kind of girl that likes to be in plays and is not a big fan of being in sports.
I'm the kind of girl that loves hanging out with kids over teenagers sometimes.
I'm the kind of girl that talks to her dogs like babies.
I'm the kind of girl that tries not to care what people think of her but she still does care.
I'm the kind of girl that likes to make a positive influence on people's lifes.
I'm the kind of girl that is not perfect and never believes she is.
I'm the kind of girl that loves to listen to Christian music over any other kind because she believes other music sometimes has bad lyrics.
I'm the kind of girl that does not want the world to influence her.
I'm the kind of girl that loves to smile and laugh.
I'm the kind of girl that doesn't wear much makeup because it takes too much time.
I'm the kind of girl that loves to be comfortable.
I'm the kind of girl that speaks her mind almost too much.
I'm the kind of girl that likes to compliment people.
I'm the kind of girl that is in welding class but doesn't like it.
I'm the kind of girl that tries to not take people or life for granted.
I'm that kind of girl...
No comments:
Post a Comment