The New Year of Two Thousand Eight : )
I want this to be the year of new beginnings because that's what I need in my life.
I have been failing to let go of my past mistakes and I haven't been able to realize that Jesus forgives me and He has forgotten and now it's my turn to forgive and forget.
I'm sick of caring what other people think because I can't be myself and how fun is that.
I need to start living for God even more and not so much for myself because this is not obeying the Lord Almighty.
I need to start telling more people about God and my love for HIm and his love for them because people really need to know this.
I want this to be a year that I strive to do my best to please God and to do my best as a person in every area of my life from school to everything else.
I'm not going to strive to be perfect but I want to be the best I can be and not slack off because I'm too scared to actually try in some situations.
I have always thought that I do not care what others think but that is not the case anymore and I HATE it.
I hate questioning almost everything I do and wondering what people with think of me because it makes life so boring and pointless.
I need to start letting the Jesus loving Heather I am shine and not let anyone influence who I am no matter who it is because who wants to be someone that everyone else wants you to be because in my opinion that is pointless.
I always tell other people that they shouldn't care what others think but in reality I care what people think a little bit too much sometimes and I need to start living out what I have been telling people.
I'm not trying to bring myself down but I know I can do better in my life and that I have been slacking lately and God is showing me that I can do so much more with my life by living for Him not myself.
I don't know why I'm living like this because when I am living for myself instead of living for God I don't like life and I just want to give up but when I am living for God I feel like I can do anything and I don't feel alone when I don't have much people to hang out with.
I need to start suffering for Jesus because he suffered on the cross to die for me so the least I can do is suffer also for him.
Some of the suffering may be hard but why not make the suffering because you are doing it for the Lord Almight who is so amazing that no one can explain his greatness.
This year I want to tell more people about God and how wonderful his grace and forgiveness is because I don't think many people realize this or they just ignore the truth.
This year I want everyone that I come into content with to know that I love Jesus and how amazing Jesus is.
I wish people would stop rejecting the truth and accept that Jesus died a gruesome death on the cross so we would could get the chance of going to Heaven and seeing Him when we die.
Jesus is really amazing, being close to HIm isn't this boring lifestyle, it's full of pain, suffering, happiness, joy, strenght, confusion, and so much more but the suffering is so worth it because it's the least we can do for Jesus because he died for us.
Something that I think is so amazing is that if one person on this earth committed one sin Jesus would have still suffered that horrid death on the cross that just shows how loving and forgiving He truly is.
I want to show people Jesus because He is so amazing.
Another really cool thing is that God is always there with his arms reached to you and all you have to do is go in for the hug and live for Him and love Him with all your heart.
Sometimes it's hard to do in our world sometimes but when you really live for Jesus you realize that what the world thinks really doesn't and shouldn't matter to you.
Persecution may come with the walk with Christ but anything you believe there is going to be someone that disagrees with you or thinks your beliefs are weird, it's just a part of life.
That's why it shouldn't matter what others think of you because if you care too much about what others think and you try to please everyone, it's not going to work, it's just going to backfire because it's incredibally impossible to please everyone.
I know this because over the years I have always tried to be the nice girl because I don't want anyone to think I'm mean but I have learned even if I'm really nice to people that they are still going to be mean to me sometimes.
Also I shouldn't just be nice so other people will think I"m nice but because I want them to feel good and not hurt by my mean words.
I know I do this but not always.
I should stop caring what others think but care what God thinks and do what I think is right to Him and stop doing things so people will think I"m nice but I should start doing things that will make people realize that I truly love Jesus a lot.
Well I just want everyone to know that I'm far from perfect and I have made many mistakes in my past but I'm ready to forget those mistakes that make me sad.
I"m ready to live for Jesus even more than I ever have and I'm ready to live a life completely pleasing to Him. I"m ready to accomplish what I don't think I can but Jesus gives me courage that otherwise I wouldn't have without Him. I'm ready to tell people about Jesus and how amazing his grace and forgiveness is because I wish everyone knew how amazing Jesus was because it's unexplainable and I love it.
Well I hope everyone has a good new year of 2008!!
Remember this can be a year of new beginnings because those are always good!!! well I love you all!!! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment