Thursday, January 31, 2008

Some things about me...

Half of the 100 Things About Me
1.) I don't like shaving my legs.
2.) I think sixty degree weather is perfect.
3.) I like being a waittress.
4.) I love to smile and laugh.
5.) I'm not very athletic but I wouldn't call myself lazy.
6.) I like food but I try not eat as much as I want. (well maybe that's a lie idk lol)
7.) My family is super important to me and I love spending time with all of them.
8.) When I am having a bad day I am a really big jerk to my dogs and when I'm in a good mood I'm good to them.
9.) Random things make me giggle.
10.) I can't wait to fall in love someday.
11. ) I love when the snow is crunchy because it's fun to play in.
12.) I enjoy being in plays because of the people and it's fun!!
13.) I think I'm beautiful.
14.) I like wearing so little mascara that it looks natural.
15.) I don't drink much pop.
16.) I love peanut butter.
17.) I love the class Yearbook because it's really interesting.
18.) I'm really bad at saving my money and I better start saving because I will be going to college in a year and a half, scary!!!
19.) If I like soemthing about someone I like to let them know.
20.) I love making people smile and I love helping people.
21.) When I don't listen to music for awhile I don't function that well.
22.) I think I am kinda a morning person but I enjoy sleep and every time I wake up early i just want to go back to sleep : )
23.) I like reading when I actually get the chance to.
24.) I usually brush my hair just once a day after I take a shower because my hair tends to become frizzy if I brush it so yeah.
25.) Even when I'm really tired, I don't like to go to sleep but I do enjoy sleeping when I do actually sleep.
26.) I miss my brother a lot and I wish I would have got to know him a lot more.
27.) I'm bad at guitar heroe but I"m not that bad at the easy levels
28.) I check my email and myspace way too much every day.
29.) I think every person deserves a compliment every day.
30.) I like the book of Matthew.
31.) I think it's a great feeling when people know that you love Jesus.
32.) I love my dogs.
33.) I have been in four plays in my lifetime.
34.) I think I have an addiction to junk food.
35.) I once scored zero in bowling but I wasn't really trying all that hard.
36.) I know how to weld but I'm not very good at it.
37.) Sometimes I remember my dreams more than reality.
38.) I think it's a big deal if a guy calls me pretty because I don't talk to much guys.
39.) I can be really self conscious at times.
40.) I love awkward turtles but if they went extinct it may be better because something is only awkward if you make it awkward, well that's what I think anyway.
41.) I'm bad at subtraction and division.
42.) Sometimes I have selective hearing and that's why I don't remember things sometimes.
43.) I don't wear a certain brand of clothes I just buy whatever is cute and cheap.
44.) I call my mom and dad padre and madre.
45.) I love to type.
46.) I love to listen to music when I'm in the shower.
47.) I think I have a man voice.
48.) I hate to be on a scheldue when I'm shopping.
49.) I try to be patient with other people because I hate being rushed by other people and I don't like to make other people feel rushed.
50.) I can sing the song "Stop in the Name of Love" very good and I have sang it many times for various people.
51.) I love Spring because it's not too hot or not too cold and school is almost over.
52.) I think it's super annoying when someone screams unless someone scares them and then it's just hilarious.
53.) I love to write long emails to people...

1 comment:

Trina said...

you know you posted this blog twice? Good job.. i enjoyed reading it! Looking forward to the other 50 :) love ya