51-I love Spring because it's not too hot and not too cold and school is almost over.
52-I think it's super annoying when someone screams unless someone scares them and then it's just hilarious.
53-I love to write long emails to people.
54-I don't plan on beeing a single mom.
55-My orginal hair color is dirty blonde.
56-I wear spandex or leggings under almost all my pants.
57-I only straighten my hair about once a month.
58-Before school it takes me a half an hour at tops to get ready usually.
59-I don't like when people tell me things that I already know.
60-I only like change when it's for the good.
61-I hate when people say that my sister and I fight a lot.
62-I don't like when people say I'm pretty when I straighten my hair and put makeup on because I wish people thought I was beautiful without all that stuff...
63-Sometimes when I talk people don't hear me because I talk so quiet.
64-I take fast showers.
65-I can do the one eyebrow thing where you lift one of your eyebrows up, I practiced a lot to get it though.
66-I like to eat triscuits by chewing them and spitting them back out on another cracker..
67-I think it's annoying when you sign out of myspace and it still says you're online.
68-I don't like having the heater on when I take a shower..
69-I wish they made all girl shorts like five inches longer because they're way too short..
70-I hate when I'm typing something and it has the spell check lines and it won't let you ignore the spelling of the word the computer doesn't know..
71-I can't stand when music is really loud in a car because then you can't hear yourself think and you have to talk so loud..
72-I think it's embarrassing to get in trouble.
73-I have never been grounded in my life but I was almost grounded once.
74-I don't think I'm made to talk loud.
75-I think it's annoying that they make clothes for really skinny people in certain stores like Abercombie and stores like that.
76-I love to get letters.. I mean come on who doesn't??
77-I don't like mint flavored chocolate.
78-I can't really aim all that well at all.
79-I think the circus is a pretty sweet place like the people who ride motorcycles in the metal ball or whatever.
80-I have an apple phone cover and I have a charm that says " LOVE"..
81-I have tried tofu and it wasn't all that bad..
82-I once prayed to God that a barbie dress would fall from the sky when i was little lol.
83-After the summer of 2006 when I was an LIT I have always loved random things because of Abby : ) I love that girl..
84-I love laughing so hard that I cry and I do this quite often with my sister Stacey.. lol yay...
85-I don't think I could ever be a cheerleader.
86-I absolutely hate the smell of sour crout.
87-I use to be a picky eater but now I pretty much like almost all food.
88-I wish I liked lettuce..
89-I think Dubble Bubble should have a much much longer lasting taste.
90-I usually think that most pieces of gum are too small..
91-I CAN"T WAIT to be a counselor at camp victory... Wow!!!
92-You could consider me a drama geek but I don't care because drama is fun and challenging and I love it : ).
93-I think baths are so relaxing but I don't take baths that often at all.
94-I think I go shopping too much.
95-I don't think it seems like I"m in 11th grade.
96-I use to complain that I'm short but now I don't care really.
97-I think the main character on Hairspray is really amazing..she has so much confidence and she's so positive... These are the kind of people I admire..
98-I'm not very good at locating countries on a map..
99-When I get engaged I don't care if the ring is even big because a wedding is about love not how big the ring is..
100-I love children's curiousity.
No comments:
Post a Comment