I have kinda been thinking a lot lately and I kinda always try to think quite often.
This is kinda inspired by all the drama that is going on at our school right now or this past week so yeah..
Why?
Why do we seek revenge if a person does one thing wrong or even a million?
Why do we talk behind people's backs instead of saying something nice about them?
Why do we see the bad in people because we're jealous of them instead of seeing the good in them?
Why do we give someone a dirty look instead of giving them a kind smile?
Why do we tell everyone what happened in a fight in stead of talking to the person the fight is actually associated with?
Why do we let out our anger on people when in reality we should just talk it out?
That's all I can think of right now. I didn't write this so people should feel bad about what they do, but it's just some things I see myself having to improve on sometimes. I"m sure every person can relate to some of these. I want to be a kind hearted person for God's sake and other people's sake and not mine. I want to be kind and not expect any recognition in return. I want to be kind so people know that I'm a lover of Jesus.
Summer is almost here and I'm really really really excited!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment