So this is my first week and it's staff training and it has been really fun! We have been doing a lot of dishes and stuff, but it's a lot of fun! A lot of times we get cookies or food because we do nice things for them, but obviously that's not the only reason why I do that stuff. The kitchen staff are really nice. We all have nicknames this year and it's kinda hard to remember everyone's nick names, but oh well. My nickname is sweet because it's Heat so that's cool. I have been keeping a journal every day so far so that's cool. And of course it's my 17th birthday today and that's crazy. I can't believe I'm going to be a senior this year. It definitely doesn't seem real to me because I'm always going to feel like I should be young, not old. I'm excited though! Oh yeah I forgot well obviously I didn't forget, but this year I lettered in speech and drama!! This is super exciting to me!! I also got Most Improved speaker for speech so that's cool. I never thought that I would have lettered in something, but I did and that's exciting!! I can't wait until the fall play because I love being in plays because it's like you're being someone fake for a reason. I think this is the only time a person should act fake! Our speech and drama coach is only doing speech this year so that's sad, but I totally understand! I'm excited to see what God has planned for me when I'm older!! Well I could probably write a lot more, but i have been on this too long already so peace. Remember: Jesus Loves You No Matter What Deal With It
God's Love and My Love,
Heat
No comments:
Post a Comment