Saturday, December 31, 2011
The New Year and Spain
Today is the last day of 2011 and yet again this year went by quickly. Today I will not be doing anything specifically for New Years. Today I will be packing, cleaning, and listening to music. Next Friday at 6 PM I will be flying to Spain to study for a semester. It's coming up real quick! I'm really looking forward to the whole experience as a whole, but a little nervous to talk Spanish all the time. I'm so excited to figure out the purpose that God wants me to go there because I know that He is sending me there :) This Christmas break has been good as I have been preparing to leave on this trip. It has been a blessed and relaxing break filled with rest, family time, friends time, and shopping and packing. I will do my best to write in here once a week or so when I'm in Spain, so you can all get an update! Take care :] And your prayers are always appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment